What is Evie’s warranty policy?
How long is the warranty on my Evie Ring?
- The Evie Ring has a limited warranty period of one year, beginning on the date of your original ring shipment date. If you’ve received a replacement ring before the one-year mark is reached, your warranty will continue to be covered for the remainder of this same one-year period (from your original ring shipment date), or for 90 days after you received your replacement ring—whichever is longer.
How do I start the warranty process?
- You may submit a ticket to request your warranty replacement at support.eviering.com. Please be as detailed as possible when describing your issue, and include any relevant pictures or videos whenever possible.
Locating Your Order Number & Ring Details
- Where can I find my order number?
- You will find your order number in the order confirmation email you received following your purchase.
- If you exchanged your original ring, please provide the latest order number, which is in your replacement ring confirmation email.
- If you’re unable to locate your order number, please contact our support team and share the email address used in your purchase.
- Where can I find my ring size?
Changes on a Replacement Ring Order
- Can I change the ring size or color for my replacement?
- You can request a new color for your replacement ring.
- Can I have my warranty replacement shipped to a different address?
- Once the Evie support team determines a warranty replacement is applicable, you may specify the address where you’d like your replacement ring to be shipped.
- Will I have to pay customs and duties on my warranty replacement?
- Movano Health will cover the cost of shipping your replacement Evie ring in the US.
Receiving Your Replacement Ring
- When will I receive my warranty replacement?
- Once your warranty replacement is approved and processed, you can expect to receive it within 5-8 business days.
- Do I need to send my current ring back?
- Yes. Once your warranty replacement is processed, your Evie customer support team will send you an email with a shipping label to send your original Evie ring, charger and cable back.
- Will I receive a replacement ring, charger, or both?
- All replacement rings will be shipped with a charger and cable.
- How do I set up my replacement ring? Will my new ring support my existing Evie data?
- All data collected from your original ring will stay with you in your Evie App account. Any new data collected from your replacement ring will also be saved in your Evie App account.
- To setup your replacement ring:
- Open your Evie App
- Click on the “Settings” icon in the upper right corner
- Click on your Ring ID
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the button labeled “Unpair my ring”
- Once you navigate back to the home page in the Evie App, you’ll have the option to pair your new ring with step-by-step instructions.