Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects/other reproductive harm or cancer.
For more information on Proposition 65 chemicals, please visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Additional Safety and Use Guidance
- Do not attempt to service the ring or the charger accessory —there are no user serviceable parts.
- Do not use the ring or charger accessory if cracked or broken.
- Do not wear for more than 30 days without periodic removal for recharging and cleaning.
- Avoid wearing over skin that is not intact—scratches, cuts, etc.
- Remove the ring prior to recharging.
- This device is not suitable for acute care, emergency services, or long-term continuous monitoring.
- Avoid scratching the sensors of the Evie Ring and contact points in the Charger during use and cleaning, as this may cause damage.
- Clean the ring weekly to remove infectious agents.
- Do not use ring ultrasonic jewelry cleaners to clean the ring or soak in liquids such as rubbing alcohol (isopropyl alcohol or IPA).
- HR and SpO2 graphical displays reflect averages over time.
- A functional tester cannot be used to assess the accuracy of this ring’s pulse oximeter.
- Displayed SpO2 results are from measurements which are statistically distributed where only about 2/3rds of the measurements fall within the tolerance specifications.
- If you see no data in the graphs for SpO2 and HR measurements, it means your ring was not able to acquire an adequate signal. Try adjusting your ring or trying a different finger. Also try warming your hands.
- The device is not intended for the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of specific diseases or medical conditions. Consult with your healthcare team if you have any questions about any medical conditions.
- The ring is designed for a single user and should not be shared with others as this may lead to data loss.
- Avoid cleaning chemicals contacting the ring or the charger; lotions and soaps should be cleaned from the ring and should be removed using cleaning instructions provided.
- Keep charger away from liquids.
- Use in accordance with recommended environmental conditions. Use may be adversely affected in the presence of high ambient light.
- On some people with low perfusion or cold hands, a reading may not display.
- Ensure that you have the most recent firmware and software.
- Accuracy of the device may be impacted when using past its service life.
- For best performance, enter correct user settings.
- Data accuracy may be compromised if the ring is wet, fingers/hands are cold, or perfusion to the finger is low.
- When pairing your ring with the mobile app, ensure that you are selecting your ring by selecting the correct serial ID.
- Data sharing will enable someone else to have access to your private information.
- Initiate activity mode to log activity data.
- The ring must be connected to view historical data and sleep data.
- Explosion or fire hazard—do not use in a flammable atmosphere.
- Do not use in an MRI or CT environment.
- Swallow hazard; keep out of reach of small children.
- Do not use this device in situations where audible or visual alarms are required.
- Do not expose the device to radiation, heat, mechanical forces, and/or electromagnetic disturbances as damage to the device could occur.
- Exposure of the device to heat (38 °C) or above may cause the device to overheat. If the ring becomes hot at any time, please remove the ring from your finger and contact customer service.
- Dispose of ring and charger in accordance with national, regional, and local laws for a product with a lithium-ion battery